Monday 19 March 2012

Back to life, back to reality (cd22)

I always sing this song on the plane when I'm coming back from a holiday or trip, for some reason it just always comes to mind.


I'm back from my trip and the first thing on my mind is starting the clomid and my cycles. It's so funngy that while I was away I was not thinking about clomid or ttc or anything like that, I was just having fun with my family and friends. Spending time with my two cute nieces made me think that I would really like to have a girl first, it's amazing to see the personalities so evident at a young age, they amaze me. DH and I bought them a Nintendo Wii so we spent many evenings playing family games, and can't wait to experience the same with my own kiddies.

I think I would like to have 4 in total but we will see about that after having one FIRST. LOL!!!!!

So now that I'm back I'm going to call the fertility nurses and see if it is necessary for me to wait until cd29 before getting provera, as I know I would never have a period by then. Maybe I could just get a scan this week and then start the provera.

I'm happy to be back and back to focusing on getting pregnant but the break from temping, reading ttc blogs, and thinking about the whole ttc thing was great and I really need to enjoy my life and make the best of the time i have while I am not pregnant. Once I get pregnant I can never get this time of my life back again, as being a mother is a whole new life to adjust to. I need to enjoy the now, and not let ttc consume me, it will happen.


Oh, I'm loving this positive feeling I have right now,I'm feeling positive for all you guys out there too, let's stay positive together.

Hubby and I have opened a savings account dedicated to saving for the baby, we save anyway, but this will be baby specific. Do you guys save for a baby?

Take care guys

No comments:

Post a Comment