Wednesday 25 April 2012

Clomid Update

I just wanted to put up a quick post about my experience of taking Clomid for the first time. As you know, I took it from day 2-6 and it would be fair to say that I have not had any strong side effects. I have had the occasional hot flash, but they only last a couple of minutes. I have not felt any pains or strains around my pelvic region I just hope that doesn't mean nothing is going on down there. I have not been really paying close attention to what's going on as hubby and I celebrated our 2year anniversary yesterday with a trip to Edinburgh. It was so good to get away and have some real quality time together without thinking about all these hormones. I'm going for my cd12 scan tomorrow to check the size of my follicles, hopefully they are growing nicely. I will update when I get back. I'm also going to start using OPK's tomorrow so I can detect my surge. That's it for now, sorry for the brief post, I'm just so tired from exploring Edinburgh over the last couple of days. Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment