Thursday 19 January 2012

FS Appointment & HSG


Hi peeps,

I made another video about what happened with my HSG, but in case you can't be bothered to watch it. I've put down a few bullet points below.



  • FS appointment lasted all of 10mins
  • The results form my trans-vaginal were all normal
  • I had to insert big suppositories which was very uncomfortable
  • The HSG showed I had no blockages
  • It was not too painful
  • I have to go back mid-Feb to get drugs to regulate my cycles
If you want to know more about the process - watch the video.

I had a really emotional day and when I came home I was completely shattered so just decided to take it easy. I have heard many people say that the HSG really clears all the junk out of you uterus and tubes, and that it then increases your chances of conceiving for up to 3 months. I am really hanging onto this hope and remaining positive about receiving a BFP as a result of my next ovulation. I have been charting my temps so far so hopefully this will help.

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment