Friday 24 February 2012

AWOL.......

Ok, so I admit I have been a bit absent lately. But I have a good excuse, I promise.
I have been so busy at work, as I just got promoted, yaaaaaay. I have so much responsibility now that I am getting home so late at night feeling shattered. Also the last 2 weekends have been absolutely packed.

I have quite a lot to update, but I'm at work right now, so will have to wait till I get home. I'm wondering whether I should post a video or a regular post....maybe you guys can let me know what you prefer.

I just thought I would post this just to let you know I have not completely abandoned my blog, some ladies on BnB have also started blogs recently, so I have a lot of catch up reading to do also. I'm also going to catch up on reading all your blogs too. So look out for my next post tonight.

God Bless

1 comment: