Thursday 29 December 2011

Hope you had a great Xmas

Wow, it feels like I have not posted for about a month. To be honest I wasn't sure if anyone would want to read my little updates, I thought it would be better to have a few things to say when I post. However I have changed my mind about that idea because now I don't really know where to start, lol.

I would like to say a big thank you to all the wonderful people that have decided to follow my blog, I hope that I will be a source of strength and support to you guys as you will be to me. It's great to know that other people who know what you are going through are there to listen to your rants.

I hope you all had a fantastic Xmas, I had a good one with my family and then we have been in Brighton for the past few days with my in-laws having family time. We have an 18 month nephew, so spending time with him in Brighton has been fantastic and made me even more broody.

I will post a ttc update later today so you know what's going on.

How have you guys been? Any news? What was your Xmas like?

No comments:

Post a Comment